Who else: Katarina Schroth Clinic: 1.8 until 21.8 2007

Here you can ask and talk (in English or German) about scoliosis treatment in Germany.
Antworten
tennis lilli

Who else: Katarina Schroth Clinic: 1.8 until 21.8 2007

Beitrag von tennis lilli »

Is there anybody else who will be a patient in the Katarina Schroth Clinic from the 1st of August until the 21st of August 2007. If there is anybody who will be there it that time please write back.
Thanks Alot
Lilli
tennis lilli

I forgot to say that I mean the Clinic in Bad Sobernheim

Sorry,
I mean the Clinic in Bad Sobrnheim.
Thanks again "so delicious" for yur advice.
Greetings
Lilli
caros

Beitrag von caros »

Hi, I am looking into going there! It depends on how long the waiting list is! Can you tell me how you managed to get organised - I can't find details of prices anywhere, or how long the adverage treatment takes. I'm in the Uk and my German is ok but not brillaint so I may well have missed the details!
tennis lilli

Hi,
Well I guess the best thing to do for finding out the prices and dates would be to call them. The clinic's website is www.skoliose.com. There is a number attached. My mother told me that she booked the stay at the clinic through my orthopaedic doctor. So you could ask your doctor if he could book a stay for you which would probably be much easier.

If it is your first time, you should stay at least 4 weeks. I went there for the first time this summer and it was great. My scoliosis got better and I made a lot of friends.
I would surely reccommend going there. It really helps and it is a lot of fun.
And don't worry about your german. Most therapist there can speak English and most of the children have English as a second language in school.
Please contact me if you have any more questions.
I am pleased to help you.
Lilli
Antworten