Hi To All Please need your help!

Here you can ask and talk (in English or German) about scoliosis treatment in Germany.
diman

Hi To All Please need your help!

Beitrag von diman »

Hi to all, i have scoliosis.... doctor wrote : pectoral - lumbar skolioz of the first degree( seven degrees in position upright )

So quastion about corset( Chaneu) : will he help me ??? Will he be able to equalize my back? or even considerably to decrease deformation?? Who does carry him for whom what results? And whether not atrophy he is my muscles(that it became not yet worse)

I'm 23 years old,

Thanks to all!!! Wish you to be health
minimine
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Diagnose: Skoliose
Therapie: 3x Reha (2005, 2007, 2009),
Cheneau-Korsett 12/2006-01/2008,
Rahmouni-Korsett 02/2008-10/2015
Re: Hi To All Please need your help!

Beitrag von minimine »

Hi diman,

welcome to our forum.
Where do you come from?
doctor wrote : pectoral - lumbar skolioz of the first degree
Usually the severity of scoliosis is measured with the cobb-angle (scoliosis is defined as a curvature of the spine with more than 10° Cobb and a rotation of the spine). Therefore I don´t think, that your doctor is a scoliosis expert, because you can not classify scoliosis in 7 degrees. I think this measurement is out of use.
So quastion about corset( Chaneu) : will he help me ??? Will he be able to equalize my back? or even considerably to decrease deformation??
That depends on many factors, like how severe your scoliosis is, if your curvatures are flexible or fixed, if you will treat pain or if you wish to correct your spine completely. What´s your individual aim?
Who does carry him for whom what results?
In this forum there are many adults with a Cheneau-Brace, mostly because of pain. But correction is also a possibility (to a confined extent), but like I said, it depends on...
And whether not atrophy he is my muscles
If it is a high-correction brace, there is no such thing like musclular atrophy.

Kind regards,
Minimine
LG
Minimine

Lerne von gestern, lebe und wirke im heute und hoffe für die Zukunft.
Albert Einstein
diman

Beitrag von diman »

Hi Minimine and thank you for answer!!! I will post my foto and somebody will tell what degree i have. I'm from Ukraine and our country It is undeveloped in treatment of the given problem!!!!

So i want corsete Which completely will level my back or considerably will level a scoliosis!!! I'm 23 years hope it's not too late!!

Maybe better to write in german,more people will see my post and will be more answers???

Buy the way i can write to you interesting info how to cure a scoliosis ( on russian language,you will translate)

Thank you
diman

Beitrag von diman »

diman

Beitrag von diman »

Nobody?

Please don't stay on side :nein:
Silas
Profi
Profi
Therapie: Rahmouni Korsett
Schroth KG

Beitrag von Silas »

The quality of the X-rays is not really good... but you definitely do not have a severe scoliosis.

Considering the X-ray, I would even say, a Cheneau brace is not necessary.
"Man kann nicht beweisen, dass Gott nicht existiert. Aber die Wissenschaft macht Gott überflüssig."
(Stephen Hawking)
diman

Beitrag von diman »

Silas hat geschrieben:The quality of the X-rays is not really good... but you definitely do not have a severe scoliosis.

Considering the X-ray, I would even say, a Cheneau brace is not necessary.

Ohh thanks for reply i will made other rengen!!! Please look also on my photo!!!!!
diman

Beitrag von diman »

Here are same rengen,but maybe in better light?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/641/0163p.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/535/0161us.jpg/

So i have FIRST or SECOND DEGREE ?? I have pain in my spine and neck also! HARD Corset will make my spine health and even ???

THANK YOU
Lady S
Profi
Profi
Diagnose: idiopathische Adoleszenzskoliose
lumbal 64°, thorakal 56°
Therapie: Seit 2003 Schroth-KG, 3 Rehas in Bad Salzungen.

Beitrag von Lady S »

If you would like to see an X-Ray ("Röntgenbild" in German) of a scoliosis, look at this: http://www.eurospine.org/cm_data/Scoliosis_Fig07_en.jpg

As far as I know, in Germany we do not use the term "1st degree" or "2nd degree",
we use the "Cobb angle" to show the severity of the scoliosis.
Cobb angles below 10° are not even considerd as a scoliosis, as Minimine already has told you. Many people have a slightly curved spine without even knowing about it.
Your spine looks almost straight to me - why on earth does your doctor think a brace might be necessary? :?:

Regards, Lady S
diman

Beitrag von diman »

Lady S thanks for reply!!! I want corset - not my doctor coz my doctor is other story that i will write here!!! I have pain and psychical violations from after skoliosis!!! So must be more than 10 * cobb degree ((( our medicine is very bad,to the doctors not advantageously that we were healthy and they do not simply have knowledges!!!! So that's why i ask about corset! And please look who understand how many *cobb i have( i think more than 10) doctor wrote 7 * but cobb or not cobb idon't know!!!

my doctor gave me an insole under a short leg and similarly exercises and special magnets! That he guarantees my convalescence on 90 % if all to observe, but I something left off to trust!!! I wrote that corsete give good result
Silas
Profi
Profi
Schroth KG

Beitrag von Silas »

I would guess (I can't measure it because the x-ray is not long enough to the upper side) you have somewhat about 15°.

In this case, a treatment with physiotherapy - best Schroth physiotherapy, would be sufficient. A brace is not needed at this stage.
"Man kann nicht beweisen, dass Gott nicht existiert. Aber die Wissenschaft macht Gott überflüssig."
(Stephen Hawking)
diman

Beitrag von diman »

Silas hat geschrieben:I would guess (I can't measure it because the x-ray is not long enough to the upper side) you have somewhat about 15°.

In this case, a treatment with physiotherapy - best Schroth physiotherapy, would be sufficient. A brace is not needed at this stage.
my psychical disorders not from for that I have complexes from for curvatures, but because I feel pain and difficulty in breathing in a neck sometimes, a blood stream is similarly broken in a brain!!! Therefore do I once again ask will a corset help to me fully or even considerably will improve me the back? Even from 15 * on 8!!!! ????? Thank you
diman

Beitrag von diman »

There is no Shrot-therapy in my town ((( so only corset or GYM !!!
Silas
Profi
Profi
Schroth KG

Beitrag von Silas »

I think you first of all should work on your psychical problems - the back only seams to be your projection field.
You are likely to solve all problems at once when you really treat these issues with a psychiatrist's and a psychologist's help.
(Stephen Hawking)
diman

Beitrag von diman »

'''''''''the back only seams to be your projection field.'''''''''

Please use other words to pass to me sense of said

About psychologic :

from for curvatures for me crossclamping in a neck so that for me points before eyes and fatigue, an outflow is similarly broken in a brain!!!! And all of it from after spine! Sure it is in a great deal needed to understand(I am about a psyche) but pain and enhanceable fatigue the back but not psyche gives me

So rengen-doctor told lies that for me 7 degrees ? You say i have 15 * and this is very sad! After our discussion we will sum up and I very want to be partaken with you by information how to bring through skolioz(Ukrainian and Russian doctors and simply which tried people different methods)
Kaffeetrinker
Profi
Profi
Diagnose: Hyperkyphose
Stand 2010----74°
Stand 2013----74° (ohne mein zutun)
Gut gehalten :)
Therapie: Korsetttherapie abgebrochen,
Reha BaSa 02/03 2014
es war geil und vermiss die Leute echt :) (und die Quälerei^^)

Beitrag von Kaffeetrinker »

You do not have 15 °, you mentioned your 7 ° is more like it.
My 10 ° scoliosis looks much worse than yours, do not you mad.

How looks with a rounded back?
diman

Beitrag von diman »

Kaffeetrinker thanks for answer,maybe your spine looks worst coz you are thin? I am slightly pumped and from after layer of muscles and fat can by sight seem that for me more even

I will make few foto with round spine,than you will see
diman

Beitrag von diman »

Hi 2 all,

here is with round spine

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/546/0167kg.jpg/

15 * or more ? :(
diman

Beitrag von diman »

So what do you say friends about degree with round spine ?
Silas
Profi
Profi
Schroth KG

Beitrag von Silas »

Theres ist absolutely nothing special about your spine - everything is normal.
(Stephen Hawking)
Antworten