Young adult with scoliosis

Here you can ask and talk (in English or German) about scoliosis treatment in Germany.
Antworten
tdad

Young adult with scoliosis

Beitrag von tdad »

Hello,
i am new in this forum. I have a son who has a moderate high thoracic curvature with compensating lumber curvature. I will be very grateful to anyone who can click into www.scoliosislife.net and follow the messages i posted there and share some experiences...especially with adult braces and Schroth therapy. I have read some posts in the past about succesful bracing (a chart posted by a member and high recommendations on Rahmouni brace. Sandman is kind enough to follow my threads and gave his advice. i hope to listen to some good, encouraging stories and at the sme time some not so good one. Dr. Steffan has replied to me to suggest surgery.
FYI,i don't live in Germany, Canada rather.
Thanks
Sandman77
treues Mitglied
treues Mitglied
Diagnose: Idiopathic Scoliosis since birth
Harington Rod fused at T2-T12 in 1986, Nijmegen, Netherlands
Bracing 5 Years
Some Schroth
Beitrag von Sandman77 »

Im Deutsch:

Sein Sohn 20 hat eine Skoliose von rechts thoracis Krümmung von 59 Grad und eine Entschädigung Bauholz Krümmung (lumbare kurve?) von 38 Grad.

Er bittet um hilfe was er jetzt tun soll. Ob Rahmouni Korsett was bringen wird oder vielleicht Schroth? Kennt jemanden der Spinecor Korsett? Er wollte zru Bad Salzungen kommen mit sein Sohn aber bis jetzt hatt Dr. Steffan in angeraten eine OP um die verkümmerung zu korrektieren aber er hat Angst für spätfolgen der OP was ich sehr gut verstehen kann.

Was meint ihr?
- Sandman77 - "Yes, I am Dream"
Antworten